Simple steps to give your submission an edge:
Step 1: Know Your Audience
• entertaining and engaging presentations
• immediately applicable info
• tangible takeaways
Step 2: Choose Your Topic Area
You will choose a one-hour or two-hour session length on the online submission form.
Last year's most-attended workshops:
Having it My Way - Serving Today's Consumers
Reinventing Your Funeral Home - Five Keys to Sustained Profitability
How I'm Saving my Business from the Direct Cremation Industry
Guaranteeing Profit in the World of Cremation
Embalming Tips You Never Learned in School
The Science of Shopping: Make Your Product Sell Itself!
Helping Families after Suicide Loss
Embalming & Body Preparation
Are You in the 40 Percent? Planning for Succession
Connecting with the World's Most Powerful Consumer
Step 3: Complete Your Proposal
Proposals must be submitted via the online submission form. No more than two proposals may be submitted per individual and/or company.
Be sure to:
- Write a clear and concise session description that specifies what attendees will learn
- Include at least three distinct and specific learning objectives
- Include past presentation experience in your biography
- Adhere to word limits
Step 4: Hit Submit!
Your successful submission will be confirmed via email.