What do the families you serve think about you?
Find out with the NFDA Family Satisfaction Survey Program!
Survey data can help you improve the level of service your entire staff provides to families! Customer satisfaction data is a key performance indicator for making strategic business decisions for success.
NFDA’s most recent national consumer survey shows that 88 percent of Americans are willing to provide feedback to the funeral homes that have served their families – and 74% of those families would prefer to provide feedback via an online survey!
The online survey system is better than ever! The NFDA Online Family Satisfaction Survey system is easy to use and includes unlimited surveys with a detailed report package with your annual subscription, all for just $169 per year*!
It's easy as 1-2-3!
- At your firm’s discretion, your staff will ask for family email addresses, explaining that the family’s feedback is important to your funeral home in order to provide even better service (in your words of course!).
- Your firm will use the customizable email template provided with the Online Survey System to email an invitation with the survey link to each address. We recommend that you send this about one week after the funeral service.
- The link will directly connect family respondents to your customized survey. Completed surveys are automatically uploaded to your firm’s survey account at NFDA. Data is tracked, analyzed, and stored indefinitely by NFDA.
It’s never been easier to discover how your families feel about your firm and the services you provide!
- Monthly Feedback: all individual survey responses emailed to designated staff at your firm
- Quarterly Reports: summary of all survey responses for each quarter emailed to designated staff
- Annual Summary: comparison of your location/s with regional and national NFDA member survey results
Survey responses help you discover ways to add value to relationships with families! Routinely review satisfaction results in staff meetings to celebrate and reinforce great service and to identify and address areas for improvement.
Subscribing is easy! Visit your online profile and click Subscriptions to get started.
*Please note: Additional branches $50 each.
The NFDA Family Satisfaction Survey is also available as a paper-based program. Each set includes a comprehensive survey form with your funeral home name and up to two lines of copy you provide, along with a postage-paid return envelope addressed to NFDA. Once the data is collected, NFDA returns the surveys to your funeral home each month.
Your firm mails the survey in your own branded envelope, along with one postage-paid return envelope for families to return the completed satisfaction survey to NFDA. This ensures confidential assessment. NFDA enters responses into the Family Contact Survey database and then surveys are mailed back to your funeral home monthly.
Paper-based Family Satisfaction Survey users can also purchase a Two/Year Statistical Analysis package. This optional report conveniently summarizes your firm’s survey responses over a six-month period and compares them with regional and national NFDA member survey results (two per calendar year).