There are so many reasons to join fellow funeral service leaders for the 2020 NFDA Leadership Conference, August 2-5 at the Belmond Charleston Place in Charleston, S.C., that it was hard to pick just five reasons why you should attend!
But we did it, and here they are:
- Engaging sessions will help you identify solutions for tackling leadership challenges and inspire you to uplift the profession.
- You can enjoy a game of golf at the spectacular Wild Dunes Harbor Course, sure to test all aspects of your game.
- Your funny bone will be tickled by comedian James Gregory during Leadership: An Evening of Stand-up Professionals and Stand-up Comedy
- To help you explore all that Charleston has to offer, we have exclusive tours planned just for attendees!
- For those who aren’t able to attend the in-person event, we’re offering a virtual conference option that will mirror the in-person event.
Visit the Leadership Conference page on the NFDA website to learn more about the conference, read up on the health and safety precautions we are taking, and to make your hotel reservations by the July 6 deadline.
We'll see you in Charleston (or online!)