The deadline for the 2020 NFDA Pursuit of Excellence Awards is fast approaching!
It’s time to put the final touches on your firm’s entry and submit it electronically to NFDA no later than July 15.
Here are a few tips to help you finalize and submit your entry:\
1. Due to the pandemic, all entries must be submitted electronically this year. Your entry must be submitted by 11:59 p.m. CDT on July 15, 2020.
2. As you are describing how you have fulfilled criteria, be specific. Include names, dates, locations and places as appropriate.
3. Don’t forget to submit your documentation! If documentation is required for a particular criterion, it’s noted in the registration and application materials.
4. If you are struggling to complete four criteria in each category because programs you intended to host or participate in were canceled due to COVID-19, we encourage you to describe how your funeral home has stepped up to serve families and your community during the pandemic.
5. As the members of the Pursuit of Excellence Work Group review entries, they will be flexible and mindful of the challenges all funeral homes are facing during the pandemic.
Click here for complete details on how to submit your entry for 2020.
The Pursuit of Excellence Work Group looks forward to reviewing your entry!