The NFDA International Convention & Expo, October 27-30 in Chicago, features the world’s largest funeral service trade show, offering the newest and most exciting products, services and innovations from around the world. Many exhibitors plan to introduce inventive products and services during the convention.
The Expo Hall will be open October 28 and 29 from noon to 5 p.m.; and October 30 from 9 a.m. to noon. Check out the Expo Hall map to see who will be joining us in Chicago this year.
Who doesn’t love a good tailgate? The camaraderie. The anticipation of the big game. Not to mention the snacks! Gather your crew (or join one when you get here!) and kick back in the NFDA Tailgate Exchange (Booth 1439) for intimate, 20-minute, speaker-led sessions that explore hot topics in funeral service.
In the new Salute to Service Pavilion (Booth 213), you can meet with representatives dedicated to serving and honoring the nation’s veterans and fallen heroes, including representatives from each branch of the U.S. military. They’ll be sharing information about the funeral benefits to which service members are entitled (and how families can access them), burials at sea and more.
Don’t want to miss special NFDA booths in the Expo Hall:
- NFDA Advocacy Division (Booth 204): We’ve got your back in Washington, D.C.! From veterans’ rights to public-health and -safety measures, NFDA is hard at work advocating for legislation that positively impacts your profession. Learn how your support can make a difference on Capitol Hill.
- NFDA Pursuit of Excellence Awards (Booth 208): Let this year’s winners inspire you while learning how your firm can earn this prestigious NFDA award. Plus, take advantage of exclusive savings on your 2020 entry fee just for visiting!
- NFDA Publications (Booth 303): NFDA strives to keep you informed, so please help keep us informed, too! Chat with the staff of The Director, Memorial Business Journal and The Director.edu about topics of importance to you and your business, pick up free copies of The Director, and ask us about The Director app, exclusively for NFDA members.
- NFDA Business Solutions (Booth 724): Discover time- and money-saving tools from NFDA-endorsed providers that can help you increase your firm’s profitability and success. Be sure to visit daily – you never know what surprises await in this must-visit area of the NFDA Expo!
- NFDA Funeral Career Center (Booth 802): Whether you’re a student preparing for the next step in your funeral service journey or the owner or manager of a firm seeking the best and the brightest, discover resources and get connected at the new Funeral Career Center, conveniently located on the NFDA Expo floor.
NFDA is giving you a chance to win phenomenal prizes during the Great Big Giveaway on October 30. On Wednesday morning during Expo Hall hours, NFDA’s valued sponsors will hand out tickets for a chance to win a variety of fabulous prizes, including the grand prize of a 2020 NFDA Convention Experience in New Orleans. Winners will be announced during the Wednesday General Session (you must be present to win).
Get the scoop on everything that is happening at the 2019 NFDA International Convention & Expo - including the exciting things you’ll see in the Expo Hall - by visiting www.nfda.org/chicago2019.