The September issue of The Director magazine takes a deep dive into the sometimes surprising results of the annual NFDA Consumer Awareness and Preferences Survey. If you can’t wait for the September issue of The Director magazine to hit your mailbox, check it out online or in The Director app!
September highlights include:
- In this year’s NFDA Consumer Awareness & Preferences Report, we added a new question: we asked consumers, how confident would they be in planning and executing a funeral/memorial service without the help of a funeral director. Find out the surprising answer
- Jay Dietz’s firm contemplated trying something new to stay on the leading edge of his market. He was very candid in sharing his story in the article “Walking in Hamlet’s Shoes”
- Carol Milano discusses how diverse cultures view the afterlife in her article “Bridging Two Worlds”
- Get a sneak preview of the 2019 NFDA International Convention & Expo
- And much more!
Get a preview of the 2019 NFDA International Convention & Expo
And much more!
The Director app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire. NFDA members can download it and read NFDA's flagship publication anytime, anywhere.
Download the App
Downloading The Director app is easy:
- Go to the app store on your device and download The Director by NFDA (searchable by “The Director by NFDA” or “NFDA”).
- If you are prompted to do so when downloading the app, please make sure to select “allow push notifications.” This will allow your device to send you a push notification each month informing you that the new issue is available. Simply open the push notification each month to start reading.
- Once the app is downloaded on your device, open the app. It will prompt you for a username and password. Please enter the same username and password you use when logging into NFDA.org.
The app also allows you to receive push notifications so that you will be among the first to know when the latest issue is available.
Other News You May Have Missed