If you can’t wait for the April issue of The Director magazine to hit your mailbox, check it out online or in The Director app!
The April issue will help you rethink non-religious funerals:
- If you’re asking families only if they want a religious or non-religious ceremony, you’re not asking the right question. Cyndy Neilly-Spence on how to ask The Ceremony Question.
- Ceremony can give us a place to go with our feelings of loss and grief, a place where our emotions are safe and free to flow. Linda Stuart talks about A Place to Go.
- In a world where there is rarely a magic bullet, we have an approach for non-religious families that’s a proven winner. Matt Bailey says, the answer is celebrants in The Big Question.
- Glenda Stansbury shares the story of how a young family let down by their parish priest finds comfort and hope in a celebrant-led ceremony for their infant son in Giving Families What They Need.
The Director app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire. NFDA members can download it and read NFDA's flagship publication anytime, anywhere.
Download the App
Downloading The Director app is easy:
- Go to the app store on your device and download The Director by NFDA (searchable by “The Director by NFDA” or “NFDA”).
- If you are prompted to do so when downloading the app, please make sure to select “allow push notifications.” This will allow your device to send you a push notification each month informing you that the new issue is available. Simply open the push notification each month to start reading.
- Once the app is downloaded on your device, open the app. It will prompt you for a username and password. Please enter the same username and password you use when logging into NFDA.org.
The app also allows you to receive push notifications so that you will be among the first to know when the latest issue is available.
Other News You May Have Missed