The 2019 Embalming and Restorative Art Seminar will take place May 16-17 at PIMS and you’re invited! Whether you’re a novice embalmer or seasoned expert, you’re sure to leave this engaging seminar with advanced skills to enhance your techniques.
The seminar will be led by some of the country’s most respected authorities on embalming and restorative art:
- Vernie Fountain, CFSP, embalmer and postmortem reconstruction specialist and founder of Fountain National Academy in Springfield, Mo.
- T. Scott Gilligan, NFDA general counsel and owner of Gilligan Law Offices in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Amanda Marie Eilis King, licensed funeral director and embalmer from Springfield, Mo.
- Jason Mishler, CFSP, MBIE, owner and operator of Mishler Embalming and Transit Service in Columbia City, Ind.
These noted experts will lead sessions on a variety of topics, including: embalming procedures and techniques for all experience levels, featuring a live demonstration; advanced restorative art techniques to help make the most difficult cases presentable; embalming standards of care; and how to manage risk and reduce liability exposure.
Don't take our word for it...
- "I would highly recommend this conference for any funeral director - from apprentice to 50 year licensee - everyone will benefit from it, whether you learn a new embalming/restoration tip or renew your passion for what we do for families."
- “The best presentation I ever attended in my 54 years as a licensed funeral director and embalmer.“
Save $25 when you register on or before April 17! Register now!
Can’t attend the seminar? Learn about other opportunities to hone your embalming and restorative art skills!