Strong, healthy relationships are good for you. A supportive partner or friend boosts your well-being. Bad relationships can make you depressed and anxious. They can even lead to poor health. Do you have a relationship that needs repair? The experts from the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP), a free benefit of your membership, offer tips and tools to address conflict and strengthen bonds.
The Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) offers a toll-free hotline staffed by experts who can suggest resources and offer support, along with unlimited access to online resources for:
- Unlimited phone/online consultations and up to three complimentary in-person sessions with a licensed counselor per year
- Online referrals to:
- Care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.
- Education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.)
- Family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.)
- Convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.)
- Financial planning
- Legal information & referrals
- Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
The support offered through the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program is free and confidential. It is available to you, your immediate family, your staff, and members of their immediate family.
For more information, visit www.nfda.org/worklife (member log in required).