Participants can choose one of two ways to complete and submit their Pursuit of Excellence entry. Entries will only be accepted via the two methods described below.
- Download the 2020 Pursuit of Excellence Electronic Entry Form and save it to your computer.
- Read and follow all of the instructions in the electronic entry form carefully.
- Electronic entry forms must be finalized and sent to NFDA by 11:59 p.m. CST on July 15, 2020. Please follow the instructions in the online entry form for details about how to submit your entry to NFDA. Late entries will not be accepted, no exceptions.
Entry by Mail
- Download the 2020 Pursuit of Excellence Registration and Application Materials booklet; you may save it to your computer or print it out, whichever is most convenient. (Materiales de aplicación en Español)
- Read and follow all of the instructions in packet carefully.
- Prepare your entry using a word-processing program like Microsoft Word or other comparable software.
- All entry materials must be assembled in an organized, bound format (e.g., folder, three-ring binder, scrapbook). Loose materials will not be accepted.
- Entries will not be accepted by fax.
- Mail your entry to: NFDA; Attention: Pursuit of Excellence; 13625 Bishops Drive; Brookfield, WI 53005; USA
- All materials (including the registration form, if not previously submitted) from U.S. firms must be postmarked by July 15, 2020. Entries postmarked after July 15, 2020 will not be accepted, no exceptions.