For Immediate Release: April 18, 2016
Brookfield, Wis. – Funeral professionals have a new online resource to help them find the information they need to achieve more in their business, their community and their lives. The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) debuted a significantly enhanced website (nfda.org) that makes finding the tools and information needed to succeed easier than ever. Association members will enjoy simplified access to exclusive members-only resources.
“We’ve reworked our online presence from the ground up,” said Christine Pepper, NFDA CEO. “Our members will notice not only the significantly updated look-and-feel of the new site but also a greatly enhanced navigational structure that will enable them to quickly and easily access the resources and news they need and the ideas that will inspire them to better serve their families.”
The revamped NFDA website is more than just aesthetics. The renewed site offers fresh features and easy-to-use navigation that give users access to in-depth information, tools and resources – many of which are offered only to NFDA members. Enhanced access to educational offerings, an updated resource store and vast business and technical resources are just a few benefits of the new nfda.org.
“Our members are at the core of everything we do,” added Bob Arrington, president, NFDA Board of Directors. “They have a lot to share about how to be successful in funeral service today and this site will give us another venue in which to share our members’ successes. I hope visitors to the site will use the many online tools and information available to learn from and be inspired by not only NFDA but also their peers.”
Improved NFDA website features include:
- Easy access to members-only content, including sample legal forms, reports and research; members can quickly and easily update their member profile
- NFDA news is in one convenient place on the site and is complemented by consumer news, stories about NFDA members, supplier updates and more
- Visitors can browse the association’s many education offerings by date, topic, or type of offering (webinar, conference, online learning, etc.); they can also keep track of CE they have earned from NFDA through their online profile
- The registration process for NFDA’s annual conferences, convention and other educational opportunities has been simplified
- The reimagined NFDA Resource Store makes finding and purchasing books, consumer resources, NFDA-member items and home study courses a breeze
- Website visitors can quickly find funeral home suppliers based on geography or type of company
- Suppliers have streamlined access to the tools they need to be successful and connect with key decision-makers in funeral service, whether they choose to exhibit with NFDA, sponsor an event or advertise in The Director
- The updated site also features a responsive design that automatically adjusts the format of the content so it is easily viewed on any device (desktop, tablet or phone); this enables funeral professionals to easily access NFDA resources on the go.
Matt Baskerville, CFSP, CPC, CCO, Reeves & Baskerville Funeral Homes, Coal City, Ill., frequently uses the NFDA website and is impressed with the updates that have been made, such as the crisp, clean design and intuitive navigational structure. “I find it significantly easier to access the countless resources that NFDA provides, all at my fingertips,” said Baskerville. “This new structure allows me to access the countless NFDA resources on the go.”
“This is the first of many phases of website improvements that will help our members and suppliers stay current,” added Pepper. “We’re excited about the ongoing opportunities we will have to further enhance the site, making it an indispensable tool for funeral service professionals.”
NFDA is the world’s leading and largest funeral service association, serving 18,500 individual members who represent nearly 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 43 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
# # #
Contact: Jessica Koth, 262-814-1536, firstname.lastname@example.org