For Immediate Release: October 24, 2014
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) presented FrontRunner Professional with the 2014 NFDA Innovation Award during the association's International Convention & Expo, which took place October 12-15 in Nashville, Tenn. The company was recognized for its product, Total Business Solution.
Established in 2009, the NFDA Innovation Award recognizes and promotes creativity, innovation and excellence among funeral service suppliers and vendors.
Funeral directors often have to enter information about a decedent and his or her family in multiple places. FrontRunner Professional's Total Business Solution integrates a firm's management, marketing, website and memorialization software into one powerful single-data-entry solution.
Earlier this year, funeral service vendors and suppliers had an opportunity to submit a product or service that became commercially available after January 1, 2013, for consideration in the 2014 NFDA Innovation Award competition. A distinguished panel of funeral directors evaluated the 27 entries and selected five finalists. The other finalists for the NFDA Innovation Award were: BeRemembered.com by Aurora; Duncan Stuart Todd's custom embalming stations; Life Tributes f1Cloud Storage by funeralOne, and DodgeSeal by The Dodge Company.
NFDA thanks its 2014 International Convention & Expo sponsors:
- Platinum Sponsor: Chrysler, Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsors: Batesville, Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group, Physicians Mutual
- Silver Sponsors: ASD - Answering Service for Directors, Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Carriage Services, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Homesteaders Life, Implant Recycling, Live Oak Bank, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.
- Bronze Sponsors: Clear Point, Doric Products Inc., Hunter-Warfield, Jefferson Gardens, Love Urns, Wilbert, Wuxi ANA
- Contributors: Abigail Press, ASCAP, Creter Vault, The Dodge Company, funeralOne, Global Mortuary Affairs, Heavensgate
NFDA is the world's leading and largest funeral service association, serving 19,700 individual members who represent more than 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 39 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
# # #
Contact: Jessica Koth, 262-814-1536, firstname.lastname@example.org