For Immediate Release: October 24, 2014
Brookfield, Wis. – The National Funeral Directors Association (NFDA) recognized three funeral service suppliers for having the best booths in the Expo Hall during the 2014 NFDA International Convention & Expo, which took place October 12-15 in Nashville, Tenn.
Convention attendees voted for their favorite booth in the Expo Hall in three categories: booths 400 square feet or larger, booths 300 square feet or smaller and new exhibitors (any size booth). Attendees were asked to judge booths based on five criteria: creativity, imagination and originality; use of product, images and visuals in booth design; booth staff's enthusiasm, friendliness and interaction with attendees; promotional giveaways; and overall appearance and experience.
The 2014 NFDA Booth Contest winners are:
- Category 1 – Booths 400 square feet or larger: Messenger
- Category 2 – Booths 300 square feet or smaller: Memory Glass
- Category 3 – New NFDA exhibitors: Legacy.com
NFDA thanks its 2014 International Convention & Expo sponsors:
- Platinum Sponsor: Chrysler, Federated Insurance
- Gold Sponsors: Batesville, Frazer Consultants, NGL Insurance Group, Physicians Mutual
- Silver Sponsors: ASD - Answering Service for Directors, Aurora, Bass-Mollett Publishers, Carriage Services, Facultatieve Technologies, The HELPCard, Homesteaders Life, Implant Recycling, Live Oak Bank, Madelyn Company, Messenger, Nomis Publications Inc.
- Bronze Sponsors: Clear Point, Doric Products Inc., Hunter-Warfield, Jefferson Gardens, Love Urns, Wilbert, Wuxi ANA
- Contributors: Abigail Press, ASCAP, Creter Vault, The Dodge Company, funeralOne, Global Mortuary Affairs, Heavensgate
NFDA is the world's leading and largest funeral service association, serving 19,700 individual members who represent more than 10,000 funeral homes in the United States and 39 countries around the world. NFDA is the trusted leader, beacon for ethics and the strongest advocate for the profession. NFDA is the association of choice because it offers funeral professionals comprehensive educational resources, tools to manage successful businesses, guidance to become pillars in their communities and the expertise to foster future generations of funeral professionals. NFDA is headquartered in Brookfield, Wis., and has an office in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.nfda.org.
# # #
Contact: Jessica Koth, 262-814-1536, email@example.com