Are you seeking ways to convey the value of the funeral, at a loss for words when families ask for direct cremation, fearful of where your firm will be in five years?
Attend an NFDA Arranger Training Program at No Cost to You!
The Funeral Service Foundation has launched the Foundation ’45 Awards, which are offered on the premise that access to solid education and resources can help you propel your career to the next level. The awards include the new Career Development Awards!
This year, the Foundation will allocate up to 60 Career Development Awards to licensed funeral directors across the profession. Career Development Awards underwrite registration fees for a single NFDA Cremation Certification, Arranger Training or Certified Preplanning Consultant training seminar of your choosing.
For more information about the Foundation ’45 Awards and to submit your name for a Career Development Award, visit the Funeral Service Foundation website.
The Foundation will accept names throughout the year. Career Development Award recipients will be drawn at-random from among all who enter in April, June and October. Recipients will have one year to redeem their career award.
These and other topics are addressed in the exclusive NFDA Arranger Training program. Make the most of the arrangement conference using a creative, five-step process you’ll discover here. This high-energy, interactive program provides the tools to convey the value of the funeral to families and partner with them to design memorable life tribute events.
Through small- and large group discussions, problem-solving and collaboration, you’ll leave with fresh approaches and new ideas to transform your arrangement conferences. You will gain the confidence, consistency and access to exclusive resources to help you achieve higher family satisfaction and loyalty.
You'll walk away with the certainty you can:
- Effectively convey the value of the funeral
- Present compelling options to families that ask for direct cremation (hint: many families want something more than just cremation)
- Guide your firm through these challenging times to a successful future
“I found the presentation to be excellent. After practicing for 32 years, I’m going to modify the way I practice.” ~Thomas Flynn, CFSP, Flynn Funeral & Cremation Memorial Center Inc., Monroe, NY.
Make plans to attend a program in:
- March 14, 2017, Alexander City, AL
- March 23, 2017, Southington, CT
- May 15, 2017, Columbus, OH
- June 29, 2017, Tinley Park, IL
- July 19, 2017, Brookfield, WI (NFDA Headquarters)
- August 2, 2017, Bryan, TX
- September 12, 2017, Edmond, OK
- September 15, 2017, Laramie, WY
- October 28, 2017, Boston, MA (a preconvention seminar for the 2017 NFDA International Convention & Expo)
- More 2017 dates will be announced soon!