The June issue of The Director magazine turns its eye to the future of the funeral service profession, which, in some ways, is already here. Are you ready? If you can’t wait for the June issue of The Director magazine to hit your mailbox, check it out online or in The Director app!
June highlights include:
- Mortuary science programs focus on training students, but Dr. Joseph A. Marsaglia from PIMS explains that education should not stop once a funeral director earns his or her license.
- Are you still trying to wrap your head around millennials? Sarah Rickerd helps you get to know the next wave entering the workforce, Generation Z.
- Ashley Montroy, Zack Garbow and Jeff Harbeson take on social media and digital marketing, a most-do in today’s world
- And much more!
The Director app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire. NFDA members can download it and read NFDA's flagship publication anytime, anywhere.
Download the App
Downloading The Director app is easy:
- Go to the app store on your device and download The Director by NFDA (searchable by “The Director by NFDA” or “NFDA”).
- If you are prompted to do so when downloading the app, please make sure to select “allow push notifications.” This will allow your device to send you a push notification each month informing you that the new issue is available. Simply open the push notification each month to start reading.
- Once the app is downloaded on your device, open the app. It will prompt you for a username and password. Please enter the same username and password you use when logging into NFDA.org.
The app also allows you to receive push notifications so that you will be among the first to know when the latest issue is available.
Other News You May Have Missed