Take your leadership skills to the next level! Join your fellow state and national funeral service association leaders at the 2019 NFDA Leadership Conference, July 13-16 at the spectacular Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel in San Diego, Calif. You will have ample time to relax, rejuvenate and breathe in clean ocean air, while networking and developing leadership skills with your peers. Don’t miss out – the early-bird registration and hotel reservation deadlines will be here soon!
- Strengthen your leadership voice every time you communicate with Teri Goudie and her team.
- Learn how you can take your commitment to the profession to the next level through service on the NFDA Board of Directors.
- Association guru James DeLizia will help you become an even more effective leader in your state association
- Learn about the Five Pillars of Leadership from Commander Kirk Lippold, US Navy (Ret.) who was in command of the USS Cole when it was targeted by a deadly al Qaeda terrorist attack in 2000, 11 months before 9/11.
- Connect with your colleagues during the Welcome Reception and the Polynesian Paradise event.
- Explore sunny San Diego: world-class cuisine, art galleries, upscale shopping, a renowned zoo, historic architecture, beaches, naval history – no matter your interests, you will find something to enjoy in this oceanside city.
The early-bird registration and hotel reservation deadlines are less than a month away. Register by June 14 and save up to $50! And, be sure to book your room at the spectacular Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel at a discounted rate of $265 plus tax by June 14.
Complete details can be found online, www.nfda.org/leadership.
We’ll see you soon!