If you can’t wait for the May issue of The Director magazine to hit your mailbox, check it out online or in The Director app!
Thinking about your funeral home's finances may not be the most exciting part of your job but it's one of the most critical. Experts help you boost your financial knowledge in the May issue:
- David Nixon and Steve Egna offer three fundamentals of funeral service management in their feature, “Dining on our own Decisions”
- In Secure Your Financial Well-Being, Dan Isard says, your firm must be firing on all cylinders for your financial protection now and in the future.
- There are always benefits to having a clear financial plan, both business and personal. Victoria Fillet offers tips on meeting with a financial planner min her article, "Charting the Course."
- Jzyk Ennis offers his perspective on what the recent case of radiation contamination at a crematory taught him.
- Edward J Defort and Deana Gillespie report the results of the 2019 NFDA Cremation Business Practices Survey
- Dr Alan Wolfelt says in order to give new generations the appreciation of memorialization, you must teach the “whys” about the funeral in his article “Bridging the Critical Gap.”
The Director app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire. NFDA members can download it and read NFDA's flagship publication anytime, anywhere.
Download the App
Downloading The Director app is easy:
- Go to the app store on your device and download The Director by NFDA (searchable by “The Director by NFDA” or “NFDA”).
- If you are prompted to do so when downloading the app, please make sure to select “allow push notifications.” This will allow your device to send you a push notification each month informing you that the new issue is available. Simply open the push notification each month to start reading.
- Once the app is downloaded on your device, open the app. It will prompt you for a username and password. Please enter the same username and password you use when logging into NFDA.org.
The app also allows you to receive push notifications so that you will be among the first to know when the latest issue is available.
Other News You May Have Missed