Hurry! The early-bird registration and hotel reservation deadline for the NFDA Professional Women’s Conference is Friday, March 15. Don’t miss your chance to participate in the funeral service profession’s premier education event, which will take place April 12-14 in Annapolis, Md.
At the Professional Women’s Conference you’ll generate new ideas for your business, network with other women in the funeral service profession and create lasting friendships - all in a fun, dynamic environment! Participate in a variety of interesting, informative seminars that will give you fresh insights for your business and for serving families. You'll gain new perspectives and ideas that can be implemented immediately.
You can look forward to engaging conference sessions led by experts covering a wide range of topics:
- Saturday, April 13
- General Session: Is It Sexual Harassment? presented by Jamie Hasty, vice president of SESCO
- Celebrate the accomplishments of women who have earned Professional Women’s Conference scholarships from the Funeral Service Foundation during the complimentary recognition luncheon
- General Session: A Place to Go: Why Ceremonies Matter presented by Linda Stuart, a life-cycle celebrant
- General Session: Alleviating Disenfranchised Grief presented by Sara E. Murphy, PhD, CT, lecturer of thanatology
- Sunday, April 14
- Concurrent Workshops – attendees choose the workshop they wish to attend:
- Techniques for Edema and Long Bone Donation presented by Adam Rogalsky, The Dodge Company
- How End-of-Life Doulas Are Changing the Face of Dying presented by Henry Fersko-Weiss, International End of Life Doula Association
- Closing Session: Success Signals: Body Language in Business presented by Patti Wood
History and culture await in Annapolis! The trendy Hotel Annapolis, home of the 2019 NFDA Professional Women's Conference, located in the "sailing capital of the world," offers luxurious accommodations and unmatched casual fine dining. Just minutes of the Chesapeake Bay waterfront, U.S. Naval Academy, historical sites, endless restaurants and boutiques – you will not run out of things to do!
Find complete details on the Professional Women’s Conference, including how you can register and make hotel reservations, on the NFDA website, www.nfda.org/pwc.