Are you up-to-date on the latest news in funeral service? If you can’t wait for the March issue of The Director magazine to hit your mailbox, check it out online or in The Director app!
The March issue will help you rethink your funeral home's marketing strategies:
- #SUCCESS - Sarah Rickerd describes how four NFDA-member funeral homes are using social media effectively.
- Your Marketing Advantage - Jeff Harbeson asserts that a firm has a tremendous advantage if it studies its community and understands that most consumers have not yet decided on a funeral provider.
- Going Mobile - Google puts mobile first and if your firm hasn’t followed suit, its future is at risk; Welton Hong has the story
- Branding and Beyond: Achieving Peak Marketing Success - Ed Defort reports on the lessons learned at Dan Katz’s NFDA Convention Workshop
The Director app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire. NFDA members can download it and read NFDA's flagship publication anytime, anywhere.
Download the App
Downloading The Director app is easy:
- Go to the app store on your device and download The Director by NFDA (searchable by “The Director by NFDA” or “NFDA”).
- If you are prompted to do so when downloading the app, please make sure to select “allow push notifications.” This will allow your device to send you a push notification each month informing you that the new issue is available. Simply open the push notification each month to start reading.
- Once the app is downloaded on your device, open the app. It will prompt you for a username and password. Please enter the same username and password you use when logging into NFDA.org.
The app also allows you to receive push notifications so that you will be among the first to know when the latest issue is available.
Other News You May Have Missed