The 2019 NFDA Advocacy Summit is your chance to make a difference. Join your colleagues April 3-5 in Washington, D.C., to educate congress about the issues that affect funeral service, the families you serve and small business.
There are a number of unforgettable events to help you enjoy your time while you're in our nation’s capital for the Advocacy Summit:
- Welcome Reception at The Historic Decatur House
- Exclusive PAC dinner at Renwick Gallery featuring former SEAL Team Six Leader Robert O'Neill
- Special access to the private Capitol Hill Club in between Hill visits
- New this year! Honoring Our Nation: Guided Monument Tour
- A special NFDA Cremation Certification program on April 3
You won't want to miss a moment of this fantastic event.
The early-bird registration (save $50!) and hotel reservation deadline is March 6! Visit www.nfda.org/advocacysummit to register and book your hotel room.
See you in D.C.!