Are you up-to-date on the latest news in funeral service? If you can’t wait for the February issue of The Director magazine to hit your mailbox, check it out online or in The Director app!
The February issue features great reads:
- Once upon a time, all funerals were held in the home. But as nontraditional funeral inch closer to being the norm, Caitlin Doughty has found success in offering families more way of being involved in the process of saying goodbye to a loved one.
- NFDA’s Lacy Robinson discusses, living funerals give families the chance to rejoice and share in stories about loved ones’ lives while they are still here.
- In a growing environment of no-service cremation, Doug Gober writes that funeral directors must be bold and edgy, willing to take some calculated professional risks in serving today's families.
The Director app is available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Kindle Fire. NFDA members can download it and read NFDA's flagship publication anytime, anywhere.
Download the App
Downloading The Director app is easy:
- Go to the App Store on your device and download The Director by NFDA (searchable by “The Director by NFDA” or “NFDA”).
- If you are prompted to do so when downloading the app, please make sure to select “allow push notifications.” This will allow your device to send you a push notification each month informing you that the new issue is available. Simply open the push notification each month to start reading.
- Once the app is downloaded on your device, open the app. It will prompt you for a username and password. Please enter the same username and password you use when logging in to NFDA.org.
The app also allows you to receive push notifications so that you will be among the first to know when the latest issue is available.
Other News You May Have Missed