Many people make New Year’s resolutions. Sometimes those resolutions are focused on unhealthy addictions, such as gambling, shopping, internet usage, and drug and alcohol use. The NFDA Work/Life Resource Program, a benefit of your NFDA membership, offers free webinars on a wide range of topics. This month, mark your calendar for January 8 and plan to join the “Understanding Addiction” webinar.
If you or someone you know needs help dealing with an addiction, call the experts at the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program. They’re available 24/7 to offer free, confidential assistance to help you understand addiction and take steps to confront unhealthy behavior.
The Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) offers a toll-free hotline staffed by experts who can suggest resources and offer support, along with unlimited access to online resources for:
- Unlimited phone/online consultations and up to three complimentary in-person sessions with a licensed counselor per year
- Online referrals to:
- Care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.
- Education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.)
- Family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.)
- Convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.)
- Financial planning
- Legal information & referrals
- Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
The support offered through the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program is free and confidential. It is available to you, your immediate family, your staff, and members of their immediate family.
For more information, visit www.nfda.org/worklife (member log in required).