The holiday season can be the most wonderful time of the year. But it can also be busy and stressful! There can be emotional issues like difficult family or lost loved ones to remember. There can also be concerns like overeating and overspending. It’s key to take care of yourself. The experts from the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program, a free benefit of your NFDA membership, have compiled ideas to help you enjoy this festive time of the year.
The Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) offers a toll-free hotline staffed by experts who can suggest resources and offer support, along with unlimited access to online resources for:
- Unlimited phone/online consultations and up to three complimentary in-person sessions with a licensed counselor per yer
- Online referrals to:
- Care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.
- Education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.)
- Family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.)
- Convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.)
- Financial planning
- Legal information & referrals
- Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
The support offered through the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program is free and confidential. It is available to you, your immediate family, your staff, and members of their immediate family.
For more information, visit www.nfda.org/worklife (member log in required).