Some 36.5 million Americans are smokers. Tobacco use remains the leading cause of preventable death and illness.
This can change.
You can help a friend or loved one quit using tobacco - or help yourself. There are many programs, resources and aids available.
If you want to quit smoking but don’t know how, the experts from the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program, a benefit of your membership, can help.
The Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) offers a toll-free hotline staffed by experts who can suggest resources and offer support, along with unlimited access to online resources for:
- Unlimited phone/online consultations and up to three complimentary in-person sessions with a licensed counselor per yer
- Online referrals to:
- Care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.
- Education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.)
- Family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.)
- Convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.)
- Financial planning
- Legal information & referrals
- Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
The support offered through the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program is free and confidential. It is available to you, your immediate family, your staff, and members of their immediate family.
For more information, visit www.nfda.org/worklife (member log in required).