Pittsburgh, Penn. Thousand Oaks, Calif. Jeffersontown, Ky. The names of these communities have been in the news in recent weeks because of terrible acts of violence. In each of these incidents funeral directors were there to care for grieving families. In our violence-filled world, you are there to help families cope with sudden and inexplicable grief, even if it doesn’t make the national news.
Caring for yourself so that you can support others – both professionally and in your personal life – is of utmost importance. The experts from the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP), a benefit of your membership, are here to offer free, confidential assistance 24/7.
The Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) offers a toll-free hotline staffed by experts who can suggest resources and offer support, along with unlimited access to online resources for:
- Unlimited phone/online consultations and up to three in-person sessions with a licensed counselor per yer
- Online referrals to:
- Care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.
- Education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.)
- Family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.)
- Convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.)
- Financial planning
- Legal information & referrals
- Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
The support offered through the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program is free and confidential. It is available to you, your immediate family, your staff, and members of their immediate family.
For more information, visit www.nfda.org/worklife (member log in required).