There are so many reasons you or a loved one might feel anxious. Your concerns about things happening in your life or the world around you may be completely normal. You may have an issue like generalized anxiety disorder or ADHD. You might feel worried about social media, Internet safety, or identity theft. The news might be a source of anxiety due to bad events. At times, you need to turn everything off and turn inward. The good news is that anxiety can be managed and treated. The experts from the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) have put together information to help.
If you struggle with feeling anxious or are concerned a loved one, you can speak confidentially with an expert from the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program at no charge. Visit the NFDA website to learn more.
The Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) offers a toll-free hotline staffed by experts who can suggest resources and offer support, along with unlimited access to online resources for:
- Unlimited phone/online consultations and up to three in-person sessions with a licensed counselor per yer
- Online referrals to:
- Care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.
- Education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.)
- Family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.)
- Convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.)
- Financial planning
- Legal information & referrals
- Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
The support offered through the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program is free and confidential. It is available to you, your immediate family, your staff, and members of their immediate family.
For more information, visit www.nfda.org/worklife (member log in required).