The end of the year will be here before you know it. If you still need continuing education hours, NFDA has a convenient option that fits your schedule!
NFDA Online Learning Courses enable you to learn from the best experts in funeral service to boost your business knowledge and skills wherever and whenever you have Internet access. You can access courses (and earn CE!) 24-7, from the comfort of your home or office.
NFDA has unveiled new courses to boost your skills and knowledge:
- Embalming Risk Management (2 CE Hours)
- 2018 Annual All-staff Training with the FTC Funeral Rule Coordinator (3 CE Hours)
- Supporting Pregnancy Loss Families (3 CE Hours)
- Do-It-Yourself Memorials (with a Little Help from the Funeral Director) (2 CE hours)
- RSVP: I'll See You at My Living Funeral (2 CE Hours)
- Ten Tools for Stress Relief (3 CE Hours)
Give it a try! Visit www.nfda.org/olc today!