We know your schedule is unpredictable – you never know when you’ll have to meet with a family or be called to take a decedent into your care. It’s Murphy’s Law: you sign-up for a webinar and something, inevitably, comes up.
NFDA has a solution – online learning!
NFDA Online Learning Courses enable you to learn from the best experts in funeral service to boost your business knowledge and skills wherever and whenever you have Internet access. You can access courses (and earn CE!) 24-7, from the comfort of your home or office.
NFDA has unveiled six new courses to boost your skills and knowledge:
- Embalming Risk Management (2 CE Hours)
- 2018 Annual All-staff Training with the FTC Funeral Rule Coordinator (3 CE Hours)
- Supporting Pregnancy Loss Families (3 CE Hours)
- Do-It-Yourself Memorials (with a Little Help from the Funeral Director) (2 CE hours)
- RSVP: I'll See You at My Living Funeral (2 CE Hours)
- Ten Tools for Stress Relief (3 CE Hours)
Give it a try!
Visit www.nfda.org/olc today! Be sure to check back soon for an expanded list of CE offerings, exciting member specials and more!