The deadline for the 2018 NFDA Pursuit of Excellence Awards will be here before you know it. It's time put the final touches on your entry and submit it to NFDA no later than July 15, 2018.
For 35 years, the Pursuit of Excellence Award has been a hallmark for funeral homes that are committed to providing exceptional service to grieving families and the community, while adhering to the highest ethical and professional standards.
If families trust you and your staff to exceed expectations before, during and after the funeral, you may already qualify for the Pursuit of Excellence Award.
Here are a few tips to help you finalize and submit your entry:
- Complete details are available in the 2018 Registration and Application Materials booklet (Español). You can also apply electronically.
- Be sure you have been specific – providing names, dates, places, etc. – when describing how your firm has fulfilled a criterion.
- If documentation (e.g., pictures, certificates, badges) is required, clearly label it so the award committee knows which criterion it is supporting.
- If you are mailing your entry, assemble it in an organized, bound format (e.g., folder, three-ring binder, scrapbook, etc.). Loose materials will not be accepted.
- Entries not received by the deadline will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- Electronic entry forms must be finalized and sent to NFDA by 11:59 p.m. CST on July 15, 2018. The electronic entry form has instructions on how to submit your firm’s entry to NFDA.
- If you are submitting your entry by mail, it must be postmarked by July 15, 2018, and arrive at NFDA no later than July 23, 2018 (entries from firms outside of the U.S. must arrive by July 27, 2018). Mail your entry to: NFDA; Attention: Pursuit of Excellence; 13625 Bishops Drive; Brookfield, WI 53005; USA
Demonstrate your firm’s commitment to funeral service excellence! Submit your 2018 NFDA Pursuit of Excellence award entry today!