The premier of Getting Grace may be closer than you think! Directed by Daniel Roebuck, Getting Grace is a delightful movie about Grace, a spunky teenage girl dying of cancer who crashes a funeral home to find out what will happen to her after she dies. Teaching the awkward funeral director how to celebrate life while making her own funeral arrangements, she sets in motion a plan that affects all of those around her in unexpected and positive ways.
During the last week, Roebuck, who wrote, directed and acted in the film, has been “on tour,” hosting premiers in select cities. This coming week, he will be hosting premiers in North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee and Ohio; each event will feature a meet and greet and event guests will receive a “swag bag” that includes the Have the Talk of a Lifetime Conversation Cards.
This week’s premiers include:
- Monday, March 12 at 7 pm at the Regal Greensboro Grand Stadium 16, Greensboro, NC
- Tuesday, March 13 at 7 pm at the Regal Cinemas Brier Creek 14 in Raleigh, NC
- Wednesday, March 14 at 7 pm at the Regal Stonecrest at Piper Glen in Charlotte, NC
- Thursday, March 15 at 7 pm at the Regal Hollywood Stadium 24 @ North I-85 Atlanta, GA
- Friday, March 16 at 7 pm at the Regal Opry Mills Stadium 20, Nashville, TN
- Saturday, March 17 at 7 pm at the Regal Deerfield Town Center 16, Mason, OH
The film will premier in select cities nationwide on March 23; visit www.gettinggracethemovie.com for a list of cities in which the movie will be shown.