NFDA is pleased to announce the 2018 NFDA Leadership Development Committee’s list of qualified candidates for open positions on the NFDA Board of Directors.
NFDA members will have an opportunity in August to elect individuals to serve in officer positions on the Board of Directors. Voting will take place August 1-14, 2018 (during the 2017 NFDA Election, association members approved changes to the association’s Bylaws, which changed the balloting period from 30 to 14 days).
Officers serve a one-year term that commences following the 2018 NFDA Convention. The individual elected to the office of president-elect will automatically become president following the 2019 NFDA Convention.
- Stephen R Kemp, CFSP, Kemp Funeral Home and Cremation Services LLC, Southfield, MI
- John “Jack” O. Mitchell IV, CFSP, CCO, CCSP, Mitchell-Wiedefeld Funeral Home, Inc., Baltimore, MD
- Randall “Randy” P. Anderson, CFSP, CCO, Radney's Funeral Home Inc., Alexander City, AL
- R. Bryant Hightower Jr., CFSP, Martin & Hightower Funeral Home Inc., Heritage Chapel, Carrollton, GA
During their meeting in July, the Policy Board will elect two individuals to serve two-year terms (2018-20) that commence following the 2018 NFDA International Convention & Expo. The following individuals are at-large representative candidates:
- Christopher P. Robinson, CFSP, CCO, Robinson Funeral Home, Easley, SC
- John W. Wenig, Wenig Funeral Homes, Sheboygan Falls, WI
Visit www.nfda.org/vote to view detailed information on each of these candidates.
Don’t Miss Out!
As a valued member, you are NFDA … and that means you have a voice in the governance of your association.
We need your help to ensure we have accurate information for all licensed funeral directors at your firm so we can communicate important information about the election and voting procedures via email.
Please contact your member services representative at 800-228-6332 to verify the information we have on file. NFDA needs the:
- Name and unique email address for primary contact (must be a licensed funeral director) at your firm
- Name and unique email addresses for all licensed funeral directors at your firm
Visit www.nfda.org/vote for more information, including voting procedures and timelines.
Watch your email for more information about your opportunity to vote!