If you’ve already renewed your NFDA membership for 2018, thank you! If you haven’t yet done so, renew today! Your membership in the world’s largest funeral service association empowers you to:
- Network with more than 19,000 members around the world
- Access the largest online funeral director member directory
- Stay informed with the latest news from the profession
- Hire the best employees through the Funeral Career Center
- Endorsed Provider/Discount Advantage programs for credit card processing, at-need financing & more
- Discounted pricing on NFDA products, including conference/convention registration
- Lowest priced Music & Webcasting Licenses
- Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) – 24/7 access to experts and resources (phone, in-person, online)
- Members-only content at nfda.org
- 81+ community outreach, PR & marketing materials
- More than 180 legal forms & templates
- Free, expert consultation for legal, OSHA, cremation, arrangement conference, public relations
- More than 90 CE opportunities through online learning, webinars, home study, certification & training programs, conferences & the NFDA International Convention & Expo – always specially priced for NFDA members
Renewing your membership on nfda.org is a snap!
- Visit nfda.org/my-profile.
- Log into the site
- Click "Invoices" in the menu on the left side of the page to review and pay your renewal invoice.
Renew now to ensure that you never miss out on all that your NFDA membership has to offer!
Prefer paper? That’s okay too! You should have already received an invoice by mail.
Your dedicated NFDA Member Services Representatives are always on hand to assist and answer questions too; just call them at 800.228.6332 for assistance with renewing your membership.
Thank you for allowing us to help you achieve more in your business, community and life!
Not a member?
Click here to learn more about the benefits of membership and to start the application process.