Did you know, the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP), a benefit of your membership, offers free monthly webinars to help you learn more about health, wellness, family matters, finance and other work-life balance topics?
Here's a sneak peak at the topics on tap for 2018:
- Distracted? Practice Mindfulness for Better Well-being
- Mindfulness at Work: More Productivity, Less Stress
- Everything in Its Place: Getting Organized
- Life Disrupted? Managing Change
- Leading Employees Through Life’s Ups and Downs
- Self-care: Remaining Resilient
- It’s My Budget and I’m Sticking to It!
- Employee Engagement: How to Maximize the Productivity of Your Employees
- Your Routine Financial Checkup
- Caregivers: Taking Care of Yourself
- Supporting the Caregivers in Your Workforce
- Maintaining Respect and Civility in the Workplace
- The Hidden Dangers of Prescription Drug Use
- Prescription Drug Use Is a Workplace Problem
- DIY: Apps and Guides for Household Management
- The Pillars of Health: Nurture a Healthy Mind, Body, and Soul
- Developing a Culture of Good Health
- Improve Your Health With Proper Ergonomics and Frequent Movement
- Take a Break from Technology
- Promoting Mental Fitness at Work
- Eating Your Way to Wellness
- Parting Ways: Making Healthy Separations at Home or at Work
- Helping Employees Reduce Work/Life Conflict for Greater Productivity
- Technology and Keeping Your Kids Safe
- Improve Your Health: Make a Positive Change!
- Managing for Top Performance
- Creating a Personal Development Plan
- Preventing and Reducing Anxiety
- The Power of Positive Management
- A Personal Guide to Building Resiliency and Coping With Change
- Healthy Eating and Stress Management
- Finding Peace During the Holidays
- Caring for Aging Relatives
- Feeling Relationship Strain? Get Close Again
- Enhance Your Leadership Skills by Managing With Intention
- Say What You Mean the Right Way: Healthy Forms of Communication
Watch www.nfda.org/worklife for more information on how to view these helpful webinars!
The Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) offers a toll-free hotline staffed by experts who can suggest resources and offer support, along with unlimited access to online resources for:
Unlimited phone/online consultations and up to three in-person sessions with a licensed counselor
Online referrals to: care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.); education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.); family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.); convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.); financial planning & referrals; legal information & referrals
Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
The support offered through the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program is free and confidential. It is available to you, your immediate family, your staff, and members of their immediate family.
For more information, visit www.nfda.org/worklife (member log in required).