Plan ahead! NFDA’s 2018 calendar is packed with exciting conferences and events - including a new embalming seminar - specifically planned to help you take your career and your business to the next level. Don’t miss your chance to grow personally and professionally, learn from top experts and network with colleagues peers from throughout the country and around the globe!
Make plans to join us in 2018:
- New Dates, New Location: NFDA Cremation Conference, February 23-25, 2018, St. Petersburg, FL
- NFDA Meet the Mentors Program, March 11-13, 2018, Atlanta, GA
- NFDA Professional Women’s Conference, April 13-15, 2018, Atlantic Beach, FL
- NFDA Advocacy Summit, April 25-27, 2018, Washington, D.C.
- New Seminar: NFDA Embalming and Restorative Arts Seminar, May 17-18, 2018, Pittsburgh, PA
- NFDA Leadership Conference, July 8-11, 2018, Asheville, NC
- New Dates, New Location: NFDA Business Conference, July 11-13, 2018, Asheville, NC
- NFDA International Convention & Expo, October 14-17, 2018, Salt Lake City, UT
Also, don’t miss NFDA’s exclusive training and certification programs – dates and locations for programs in 2017 will be announced soon: