Heading to the 2017 NFDA International Convention & Expo? We’ve got a few things you should know before you go! On the fence about attending? Learn why you should attend. Your schedule won’t allow you to attend? We’ve got you covered!
Heading to the NFDA Convention?
The NFDA staff can’t wait to meet you in Boston! A few important things to know before you go!
- NFDA has launched it's Convention app for your smartphone or tablet. Learn more and download it today (it’s free!)
- Pack something pink! Monday is Breast Cancer Awareness Day and attendees will be donning pink attire in honor and memory of all who have (and are) bravely battling this devastating disease.
- Don’t miss our exclusive social events planned just for you! Kick off your convention experience with the Welcome Party on Sunday evening. Tickets are still available for the Funeral Directors Under 40 Party on Tuesday and for the Spirit of Boston Dinner Cruise, our closing celebration, on Wednesday evening. Tickets can be purchased at the NFDA Convention Registration Desk. There are also limited openings for the fun tours of Boston!
- Professional photographers are out and about capturing all of the excitement of the 2017 NFDA Convention. Like last year, you can view all of the photos and download as many photos as you like – for free – from the convention photo website, www.nfda.org/bostonphotos. Download, share on social media (don’t forget to use our convention hashtag, #nfda2017) and even order prints right from your smartphone or computer!
- Plan to check out all of the new events and activities at convention and our fabulous finds!
Travel safely ... we'll see you soon!
On the Fence?
All roads really do lead to Boston – especially for those of you lucky enough to be within driving distance of the Bay State.
If You Just Can’t Make it To Boston...
- We’re sure going to miss you! Visit the NFDA website (or our social media sites) to stay up-to-date on the latest convention happenings.
- Once again, we'll be bringing a bit of the Convention to you via live webcasts. Experience featured highlights as they happen, right from the convenience of your home or office!
- Make plans to join us next year for the NFDA International Convention & Expo, October 14-17, 2018 in Salt Lake City!