When it comes to good health, the mind and body are clearly linked. Our body can be changed by spiritual, emotional, mental, social, and behavioral factors; our mind can be changed by illness and pain. But meditation, yoga, and other gentle practices can promote good mental and physical health. The NFDA Work/Life Resource Program (EAP), a benefit of your membership, has helpful information to help you understand the mind-body connection.
The Work/Life Resource Program (EAP) offers a toll-free hotline staffed by experts who can suggest resources and offer support, along with unlimited access to online resources for:
- Unlimited phone/online consultations and up to three in-person sessions with a licensed counselor
- Online referrals to:
- Care services (adult, child or special needs care, summer camps, etc.)
- Education services (school, tutoring, test prep, etc.)
- Family services (parenting, adoption, pregnancy, infertility, etc.)
- Convenience services (home repair, pet care, relocation, etc.)
- Financial planning & referrals
- Legal information & referrals
- Articles, tools, webinars, podcasts and more!
The support offered through the NFDA Work/Life Resource Program is free and confidential. It is available to you, your immediate family, your staff and members of their immediate family.
For more information, visit www.nfda.org/worklife (member log in required).