Have the Talk of a Lifetime Conversation Cards
Looking for new ways to engage with people in your community? The Have the Talk of a Lifetime Conversation Cards are an interactive tool to help families and friends Have the Talk of a Lifetime in a fun new way. This deck of 50 cards contains unique conversation starters that get loved ones sharing stories that matter most to them! The cards were developed by NFDA, with the assistance of the Funeral Service Foundation, to help support the goals of the Have the Talk of a Lifetime initiative.
How can you use the cards to engage your community? Host a game night at your local business! Maybe you want to brand them with your logo and provide them as a give-a-way at the next big community event? You can donate packs to your local hospices and senior centers.
There are many ways to use the cards to make your business stand out in the community. Watch NFDA’s Webinar “Playing with a Full Deck” for more inspiration and ideas on how to utilize these cards.
As a member of NFDA you receive a special discounted rate when purchasing the cards. The standard price is $10 per deck; however, you can get your decks for $5 each!
To take advantage of the special pricing, call NFDA at 800.228.6332 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to ask about customizing the box with your firm’s brand!
Are You in the Find a Funeral Professional Search Tool?
If you haven’t already done so, sign up for this free and easy opportunity to add your place of business to the Find a Funeral Professional Search Tool database on the Have the Talk consumer website, www.talkofalifetime.org.
As a member of NFDA you can sign up by following these easy steps:
- Visit www.talkofalifetime.org/search-yourself
- Search your zip code to see whether your business is already listed
- If your business is not in the search results:
- Include the Have the Talk of a Lifetime logo (available at www.famic.org – password: campaign) on the homepage of your website, and familiarize yourself and your staff with the program
- Then, simply complete the web form and submit for review
- You’ll then receive an email once your business is added to the search tool (within two business days)
Have questions or require assistance? E-mail HavetheTalkofaLifetime@gmail.com
NFDA is a member of FAMIC, the association that created the Have the Talk of a Lifetime program.