NFDA is pleased to partner with Paul Hager, owner and CEO of Information Technology Professionals, to offer three free webinars to help you learn how Microsoft products can make you and your staff more productive so that you can focus on what you love most – serving families.
Everyone loves to win! During each webinar, registrants will be entered for a chance to win a Microsoft Office 365 license!
Mark your calendar and join us!
June 27, 1-2 p.m. CT
Modernize with Microsoft: Power Your Funeral Business with Office 365 - Register Now
Meet Office 365, the Microsoft productivity tools you know and love are now even better. Learn how Office 365 is transforming and simplifying day-to-day businesses, and how you can use these tools to boost productivity and ensure complete security for your funeral home. You’ll be wowed by seamless document collaboration, easy calendar management and new communication tools.
Join our session to:
- Experience all of the tools included in Office 365 and learn how they can immediately benefit your business
- Hear how businesses are leveraging these tools to streamline operations and communications
- Learn how funeral homes can differentiate their service offerings by utilizing Microsoft tools
July 27, 1-2 p.m. CT
Modernize with Microsoft: 3 Easy Tech Tools for Funeral Homes - Register Now
Leverage Office 365 tools to make your business run smoother and more profitable. Get productivity tips and best practices for the Microsoft tools you already know and use, and introduce you to a few you may not know about yet. Discover how funeral directors are using Office 365 tools like OneDrive, a secure tool for families to share and store photos and videos of their loved ones, to differentiate services and streamline business operations.
During this session, you’ll explore:
- How tools in Office 365 are improving operations for small- and medium-sized businesses
- New features and functionality in Outlook that make emailing and scheduling easier
- OneDrive, your tool for easy photo and video sharing. Families can upload photos effortlessly, where they can be stored securely
October 12, 1-2 p.m. CT
Modernize with Microsoft: Celebrate Life from Anywhere with Skype - Register Now
Meet Skype for Business, advanced video and communication tools for your business. During this session, learn how Skype for Business is helping funeral homes differentiate their business offerings through live video and audio streaming for memorial services. Discover how Skype for Business’s new chat and phone system capabilities that can replace and consolidate your existing communications tools.
Learn how Skype:
- Facilitates high quality video and sound, anywhere with an internet connection
- Allows out of town family members to help organize and contribute to the memorial services
- Powers communication and collaboration between employees through chat and conference calling capabilities
About the Presenter
Paul Hager, the presenter for this webinar series, is an IT entrepreneur and one of America’s most respected Technology Futurists. Paul has always exhibited a dynamic ability to see what lies ahead, and a willingness to embrace an ever-changing world. Today, as the CEO of one of the fastest-growing technology firms in the country, Paul leads a company dedicated to helping its clients leverage – and profit from – trends in technology.
These webinars and free and open to all funeral professionals. CE is not available for these programs.