We know you just cast your vote in the NFDA Officer Elections but there is another exciting choice before NFDA … the Best of the Best Award winners!
As part of their entry, Pursuit of Excellence award recipients submitted an essay describing an innovative program or service that had a positive impact on the families they serve or their community.
This essay qualified them for the Best of the Best Award, which recognizes the most novel and innovative programs and services in the profession.
After a thorough review, the Pursuit of Excellence Committee selected the following finalists for the Best of the Best Award:
- Geisen Funeral, Cremation & Reception Centre, Crown Point, IN
- Morgan & Nay Funeral Centre, Madison, IN
- Morris-Baker Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Johnson City, TN
- Pedersen Funeral & Cremation Service, Morris, MN
- Reynolds-Jonkhoff Funeral Home and Cremation Services, Traverse City, MI
- Seaver-Brown Funeral Service, Marion, VA
- Spicer-Mullikin Funeral Homes and Crematory, New Castle, DE
- Tetrick Funeral Home, Elizabethton, TN
- Worlein Funeral Home, Austin, MN
Now it’s up to you!
This year, NFDA members will select the recipients of the Best of the Best Award! Check out the finalists' essays and vote for the idea you think is most worthy of the Best of the Best Award.
The three firms that earn the most votes will receive the 2016 Best of the Best Award.
Hurry, voting closes Monday, September 12!