The deadline for the 2016 NFDA Pursuit of Excellence Awards is fast approaching.
Put the final touches on your firm’s entry and submit it to NFDA no later than this Friday, July 15.
Here are a few tips to help you finalize and submit your entry:
- Complete details are available in the 2016 Registration and Application Materials booklet (Español). You can also apply online.
- Be sure you have been specific – providing names, dates, places, etc. – when describing how your firm has fulfilled a criterion.
- If documentation (e.g., pictures, certificates, badges) is required, clearly label it so the award committee knows which criterion it is supporting.
- If you are mailing your entry, assemble it in an organized, bound format (e.g., folder, three-ring binder, scrapbook, etc.). Loose materials will not be accepted.
Entries not received by the deadline will not be accepted, no exceptions.
- Electronic entry forms must be finalized and sent to NFDA by 11:59 p.m. CST on July 15, 2016. The electronic entry form has instructions on how to submit your firm’s entry to NFDA.
- If you are submitting your entry by mail, it must be postmarked by July 15, 2016, and arrive at NFDA no later than July 22, 2016 (entries from firms outside of the U.S. must arrive by July 29, 2016). Mail your entry to:
Demonstrate your firm’s commitment to funeral service excellence! Submit your 2016 NFDA Pursuit of Excellence award entry today!
Attention: Pursuit of Excellence
13625 Bishops Drive
Brookfield, WI 53005