Act Now! Offer expires August 1, 2018.
NFDA is the largest funeral service association and your number one source for information and resources. We understand the challenges funeral professionals face, proactively anticipate the needs of our members and are committed to providing essential tools and resources to successfully serve your families and manage your business. We’re more than an association; we are an extension of your staff. When you’re an NFDA member you belong to the largest network of funeral service professionals in the world.
Here's your opportunity to take advantage of NFDA's member benefits, including:
- NEW Health Insurance Options: Owners can manage healthcare costs while providing great benefits to employees and complying with the Affordable Care Act. A dedicated specialist is ready to assist NFDA members with a free quote and to answer questions.
- NFDA International Convention & Expo: Join thousands of funeral service professionals from around the world for the best in networking, education, the world's largest annual funeral service expo & more!
- Compliance & Legal Services: From extensive legal forms and free consultation to studies, reports and model laws, NFDA offers the tools you need to be successful.
- Education: Expand your horizons and build your business through unparalleled learning opportunities! NFDA offers the widest selection of CE and professional development options - designed to meet your needs, your schedule and your budget.
- Stay Informed: Automatically receive The Bulletin, NFDA's weekly e-newsletter focusing on the latest funeral service news and business topics, along with The Director, the premier funeral service magazine and official publication of the National Funeral Directors Association.
Join NFDA today and begin taking advantage of all the benefits offered by the world's leading and largest funeral service association!
*Offer valid for new members only. Membership covers remainder of 2018.
For individual membership, please click on the appropriate button below or call Member Services at 800.228.6332 or +1.262.789.1880 for assistance.