Put the "tea" in party at the 2017 NFDA International
Convention & Expo in Boston, MA!
October 29 - November 1
Registration now open!
Register Now! Hotel Reservations
Download the At-a-Glance Schedule!
More than 240 years ago, Boston put itself on the map with a legendary tea party.
Today, the city is still the place to have a wicked good time, no matter what you like to do!
- Hop aboard a Boston Harbor cruise – see the city from the water and watch for whales!
- Enjoy delicious beer during a tour of Sam Adams Brewery – it's free! Or get to know everybody's name at the original, iconic Cheers bar.
- Try the chowdah at Union Oyster House, the oldest restaurant in the nation.
- Be transported back in time on the Freedom Trail or chat with Sam Adams at Faneuil Hall.
- Explore Boston's neighborhoods like a local. South Boston, Beacon Hill, North End and others are ready to welcome you!
Boston is the perfect city to host the 2017 NFDA International Convention & Expo.
Like the funeral service professionals who attend, the city values its history and honors tradition but isn'tt afraid of a revolution! Embracing change and innovation, while respecting the past, is a philosophy shared by funeral service and this historic city. Take advantage of all this year's convention has to offer:
- Five preconvention seminars
- Engaging educational sessions led by the profession's experts
- The world's largest funeral service expo
- Of course... the parties
- And so much more!
We bring you a stellar lineup of fun,
beginning in grand style with Sunday's Welcome Party. The much anticipated Funeral Directors Under 40 Party promises to be a howling good time! Be sure you stay through Wednesday to end the convention on a high note with your colleagues at the Closing Party.
Exhibitors at the NFDA Expo bring the best funeral service products to you!
- Discover the latest trends and innovations.
- Take advantage of exclusive offers.
- Network with exhibitors and fellow funeral directors from more than 40 countries.
- Explore unique business-to-business opportunities.
Register early and save!
Registration for the 2017 NFDA International Convention & Expo is now open!.
Choose from four easy registration options: online, phone, fax or mail. Register by September 22 and save $100! Group registration discounts are available!
Contact us at 800.228.6332 or +1.262.789.1880 for details.
Book your hotel room early!
Housing is now open! A variety of accommodations will be available through NFDA’s exclusive room block. Reserve your room
early – they will sell out!