Partnering with NFDA to host a local seminar saves on time, travel, and expenses for your qualified staff who aspire to earn the unique, internationally recognized NFDA Certified Preplanning Consultant (CPC) designation.
Since 1997, NFDA has been honored to partner with many funeral homes, state associations, mortuary schools, and preneed insurance firms to bring CPC seminars to preplanners throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Seminars can be exclusive to your organization or opened to a wider audience. Hosts receive one gratis application fee, or application fees for individual applicants are reduced commensurately.
What do seminar hosts provide?
- A staff contact to coordinate planning with the NFDA team
- Training site for up to 25 candidates
- Digital projector and screen to deliver PowerPoint presentation
- Refreshments and lunches for participants (no lunch day of examination)
- Commitment to minimum number of candidates
What does NFDA provide?
- One gratis fee or reduced fees for each host candidate
- CE application to funeral director and insurance agent licensing boards
- Seminar promotion including optional customized invitation
- Distribution of seminar and travel/hotel information to candidates
- Shipment of CPC Standards Manual and program materials to candidates
- Exam administration and processing; certification package
- Award news release template; NFDA news release to national trade publications and announcement of new CPCs in The Director
- CE reporting (funeral and insurance licensing boards as applicable)
- Ongoing CPC support; certification renewal assistance
- All travel, hotel, and per diem expenses of NFDA staff
Call NFDA at 800-228-6332 for details or complete the CPC Host Interest Form.