The Digital Community Manager, will develop, implement, track, and optimize all digital marketing channels. The ideal candidate is data driven and strategic, creative and analytic, a team builder and a team player; willing to roll up their sleeves to drive great outcomes quickly and effectively. The Digital Community Manager will lead strategic and day-to-day tactical efforts to maximize qualified online traffic and sales, leveraging the optimal mix of paid media and organic search.
- Create and execute digital marketing strategies including SEO/SEM, email, display advertising, and social.
- Identify other digital marketing channels to further generate traffic, engagement and revenue.
- Measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the data/metrics.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Collaborate with vendor partners.
- Optimize email performance, including timing, frequency, segmentation and triggers in conjunction with marketing automation opportunities.
- Establish monthly targets for digital marketing programs; monitor & optimize campaigns to exceed plans.
- Oversee all outsourced programs, vendors and partnerships to ensure performance goals and agreements are met, as well as incremental opportunities identified and captured.
- Lead the development and execution of web analytics reporting, tracking, and drive for insights to maximize conversion and site ROI and to inform key decisions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Some travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years digital marketing experience. Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, and email campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinker.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages as well as experience with A/B testing.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture).
- Strong understanding of ecommerce analytics and metrics.
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects.
- Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office Products.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to balance working independently with being a collaborative team member.
- Strong organizational abilities.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Experience and knowledge in HTML and Adobe Suite, Dreamweaver desired.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long time periods (90%), use hands/fingers to manipulate a computer keyboard/telephone, communicate verbally and hear, and lift up to 35 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.