The 2018-2019 deadline for applications, photos and videos is 5 p.m. Central on February 1, 2018.
- All applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for a position on the NFDA Board of Directors:
- Must be an Individual Member of NFDA. An Individual Member is defined by the NFDA Bylaws as a Practitioner who owns or is employed by a Firm Member. A Practitioner is an individual who, to the extent required by State law, possesses all the necessary licenses to engage in the profession of funeral directing and/or embalming. Any Practitioner who does not own nor is employed by a Firm Member may become an Individual Member of NFDA by making written application and agreeing to all conditions of membership. Individual Members do not include Retired, Student, Apprentice or International Members.
- Must have possessed all necessary qualifications to engage in the profession of funeral directing and/or embalming for at least three (3) years.
- Individual Members of NFDA must submit the following information electronically to be considered by the Leadership Development Committee for an open position on the NFDA Board of Directors. All pieces must be received by 5 p.m. Central Time on February 1, 2018.
- Completed, signed and dated online application form (incomplete applications will not be considered)
- A 5”x7” head and shoulders electronic photo of yourself (format: Hi Res jpeg 300DPi or above). Submit via email to email@example.com.
A 2-3 minute video file stating your qualifications and why you are seeking a position on the NFDA Board of Directors (format: wmv, mov, mp4)*
- Please proofread your application carefully. If you are nominated, your photo, biographical information and campaign statement may be published verbatim in NFDA print and electronic publications and on NFDA’s website.
- Information provided in your application will be subject to verification by NFDA, including but not limited to conducting background, criminal and credit reports.
Have questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-228-6332.
A printable sample of the application
is provided for your information and reference in preparing your responses to questions included on the online application. Applications must be submitted via the online Application Form.
must be received by NFDA no later than 5 p.m. Central Time on February 1, 2018
to be considered by the NFDA Leadership Development Committee for an open position. Remember to also send your headshot to email@example.com
to complete your application package.